1. Psa 86:15 But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, longsuffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth.
2. Psa 145:3 Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable.
3. Jer 23:24 Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD.
4. Jer 32:27 Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?
5. John 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
6. Rom 11:33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!
7. 2 Cor 9:8 And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:
8. 2 Th 3:3 But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.
9. 1 Pet 1:15 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
10. 1 John 4:10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
11. Deu 33:27 The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them.
12. 2 Sam 22:31 As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him.
13. Job 36:26 Behold, God is great, and we know him not, neither can the number of his years be searched out.
14. Isa 25:1 O LORD, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.
15. Isa 42:8 I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.
16. Jer 9:24 But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD.
17. Jer 10:10 But the LORD is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.
18. Micah 7:18 Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy.
19. 1 Tim 1:17 Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.
20. Rev 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.