1. Num 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?
2. Ps 37:3 Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
3. Ps 119:9 Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word.
4. Ps 119:11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.
5. Isa 26:3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
6. Isa 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
7. Lam 3:22 It is of the LORD’S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
8. Rom 8:32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
9. 1 Cor 2:12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
10. 1 Cor 3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
11. Phil 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
12. Phil 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
13. Heb2:18 For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.
14. Ex 14:14 The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.
15. Deut 8:18 But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.
16. Ps 68:11 The Lord gave the word: great was the company of those that published it.
17. Ps 37:25 I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.
18. Prov 8:18 Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness.
19. Ecc 5:19 Every man also to whom God hath given riches and wealth, and hath given him power to eat thereof, and to take his portion, and to rejoice in his labour; this is the gift of God.
20. John 3:27 John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.
21. James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
22. 1 Pet 2:25 For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.