1. Psa 107:2 Let the redeemed of the LORD say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy;
2. Psa 126:5 They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.
3. Psa 126:6 He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.
4. Prov 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.
5. Matt 4:19 And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.
6. Matt 9:36 But when he saw the multitudes, he was moved with compassion on them, because they fainted, and were scattered abroad, as sheep having no shepherd.
7. Matt 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
8. John 4:35 Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.
9. Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
10. Rom 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
11. 1 Cor 9:19 For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more.
12. 1 Thes 2:4 But as we were allowed of God to be put in trust with the gospel, even so we speak; not as pleasing men, but God, which trieth our hearts.
13. Psa 51:13 Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.
14. Isa 61:1 The spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
15. Dan 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
16. Luke 15:7 I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.
17. John 4:36 And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together.
18. John 10:9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
19. Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
20. Acts 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.
21. Rom 10:1 Brethren, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.
22. 1 John 1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.