Our Philosophy of Education
We at Lakeshore Christian School are proud and excited to be working with parents in the education of their children. Our administration and faculty understand the problems that young people face in this day. We love boys and girls, young men and ladies, and have dedicated ourselves to their training.
We stand ready any time to assist you and your family in this training for better living. We will also need your complete cooperation, and we trust that we can work together to accomplish this goal.
It shall ever be our goal to give the BEST academic education possible and to do so in a deeply spiritual atmosphere that would glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, whom we serve. In order to achieve this purpose, we strive for the realization of the following objectives:
- To establish a firm belief in the Bible as the Word of God. The Bible is the objective body of truth and all truth is God’s truth.
- To establish a firm belief in and love for Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
- To prepare the student for the fulfillment of God’s Will in his life by educating the whole person: the intellectual, emotional, physical, and spiritual parts.
- To build Christian character and patriotism.
- To maintain high academic standards and achieve a discipline that will adhere to high moral and ethical principles.
- To train future Christian leadership in the church and secular world.
- To provide a sufficiency in self through Christ, which will produce a happy life, useful to the Lord. We believe that parents are responsible for the education of the children in the home, in the church, and in the school. The home is primary and is never replaced by the school. We believe that in order to be God-honoring, education must present, clearly and forthrightly, the above philosophical concepts at every age and at every grade level.