The Lakeshore Christian School utilizes the Accelerated Christian Education curriculum for the bulk of its subjects. The Learning-To-Read program is based on phonics. In addition to the excellent academics offered, we stress Christian character development as discussed in the topic: Christian Training In The Christian School.
Some of the many benefits of our curriculum include the following:
- Places child at exact academic ability by diagnostic testing
- Incorporates goal setting, character building, and wisdom principles
- Utilizes multimedia and computer technology
- Encourages parental involvement
- Stresses uniqueness of the individual
- Teaches critical thinking skills
- Offers a superb education that is affordable
- Produces academic excellence
- Provides complete K-12 self-instructional curriculum
Also, read our discussion of the reasons why LCS chose the Accelerated Christian Education curriculum.